WELCOME TO POSSIBILITIES
- I have lived in Fort Worth, Texas most of my life, or more of my life than anywhere else, would be more accurate. I began my life’s journey in No. Little Rock Arkansas and my friends still call me a Yankee. I really did grow up in New Jersey so they are half right.
- I attended MacMurray college in Illinois where I majored in music and minored in religion and philosophy. Following college I was married and worked in New York City for 10 years.
- I also earned my masters degree at Columbia University School of Social Work there and found what I really love to do – work with people.
We moved to Fort Worth in 1971 and started our family with the adoption of two wonderful children. I began my private practice in 1974 and still truly enjoy the privilege of working with individuals, couples and groups.
I have trained in various modalities of therapy:
- including transactional analysis,
- gestalt therapy, relaxation therapy,
- conversational hypnosis,
- musical journeying, guided imagery, toning
- energy work ( I am a Reiki Master),
- integrative breath work,
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique),
- always ongoing study that includes mentoring with a spiritual advisor.
- I believe more and more that therapy is a spiritual process and I have taken this area to greater depth in my own life over the years.
- I use music and other modalities to help unlock the spiritual healing, creative abilities in each individual who comes to see me. I see my work as a therapist is to help each person find the answers that live within themselves and guide them in being true to who they really are.
- i am an ordained minister with the Universal Life Church and am honored to perform marriage ceremonies, for those who wish to create their own wedding celebration. This service is open to people of all races, religions and sexual preferences .
In my spare time, I love to be outdoors in nature, sing,write songs, play and practice piano and guitar, write poetry, plant special flowers, play with my grandchildren and many more possibilities. Creativity wears many faces and I feel is essential to our connection with Spirit. Inspiration is truly being in – spirit and this for me means actual breathing in of spirit.
I am licensed in the state of Texas to practice clinical social work and offer CEU’s for various workshops to professionals who request them. I invite you to join me in a way that feels comfortable to you as you explore these pages. Please email me with any questions or requests you might have about possibilities for yourself and your personal/spiritual growth.
Presently I am working on two projects and I welcome your experiences in the area of forgiveness and ceremony in your lives. Please email anything you would like shared in one of two books. If you send me something, I will understand that you are willing for me to use your experiences in my projects anonymously of course.
You are welcome to check in weekly for a new tip for enriching your life. See my home page for this “tip”.
Again thank you for joining me on the journey of life. Peace, love and joy to you.